Team Manager Course
Free Training Course that allows you to earn USD1000 per month!
This course is for those who are seriously want to help people to get clean drinking water for their water health in a profound way. With a heart of giving and a willing to help, you should be able to earn USD1000 per month or more each and every month.
Benefits of this course
Course Content and Design
Designed to be comprehension and professional in maximizing the market network in general public.
We will be sharing the following during our training sessions:
- Water Health
- Effect of Clean Healthy Drinking Water
- What are the benefits of the Alkaline Drinking Water
- Natural Alkaline Water vs artificial Alkaline drinking water
- Understanding what are the water problems in daily drinking water
- pH of water
- Viruses and bacterias in drinking water
- RO Water and how it is not good for drinking
- Organise your own coffee party
- Building your own network of water health club
Part time course 5 sessions of 2 hours on weekends only.
We have our training sessions to be fun and easy. We conduct our 2 hours training at convenient locations at Park Cafes all over Phnom Penh.
The 2 hours sessions will be conducted on Friday evening, Saturday morning and afternoon, or on Sunday morning and afternoon.
All participants can easily organize their free time on weekends to attend this course.
Designed as a FULL TIME or PART TIME job for
- Entrepreneurs who want to start their own strong income streams
- Housewives who seriously care to provide about clean and healthy drinking water to their families and friends in a more extensive manner
- Retirees who want to pursue a retirement career and earn a good income at the same time every month.
- Young people who have passion to earn decent part time income independently
- Property agents who want to provide more services to their clients
- Insurance agents who want to increase their chance to interact with more people
- Network marketers who want to make more money from their networks
- Executives who have a full-time job but want to do another part time job to supplement their income
- Unemployed who are looking for a way to earn income and willing to work hard
- Students who want to make extra money to cover cost of living